Thursday, April 13, 2006

Net Impact Case Competition

So like I've entered this case competition with Em and Andrey and Yogi. Beech-Nut is the case. Just gave our presentations. Which, quite frankly, did not do justice to our analysis. But I did kick some butt at QnA. Find out at 7:15 if we're in the finals. Then we present again. Before that I get to hear Mike Sears speak and schmooze with Dean and CEO types. Then it's off to Boston Beer Works for some drinky drinky. Then home to stare at my piles of unwashed laundry. And to bed. Blissful blissful sleep. I've found a new way to make my bed and I quite like it. Problem is, I haven't seen the business side of my sheets in about two weeks. Was up again all night yesterday. So very very very tired now.

Em is being mildly offensive. But maybe I'm being sensitive. Who knows. At Starbucks on the 2nd floor now. I shall suffer my high heels and go back upstairs to competition realm to mingle. Wish me luck. I hope we get into finals. I hope we win too. Second or first place. Third wouldn't be too nice.

I'm too competitive they tell me. Fok off I tell them.

No comments: