Thursday, April 20, 2006

The rising tide raises all ships which is free unless you're the moon

So like after being admonished for not reading Resh's inner thots for like 3 months now, I figured I'd take a break from the Nokia case and catch up. Turns out that he's discovered style. Who knew. And apparently there's this big bruhaha (stop there, it's not meant to be a bruhahahahaha) about 3 flat panels at work. Ah, if I only had the Spin pictures handy. Listen, foo, the world is beyond 3 flat panels! You need to get you some wall-mounted television action so you can do some serious stock quote news headlines Brit comedies Photoshop editing.

Also, I have to watch all these desi movies man. And who is this Vish chap anyway?

Is it wrong that I want to be Johnny Kalsi? No really. With every fibre of my being.

Resh, you need to open up the portals of punjab to me once again. I'm running out of music. However, I have discovered Reza Derakshani. Don't ask, just Google.

Dige is a very cool word. We should use it in everyday language. Like maybe "Dige to me baby".

Sigh. Should get out of bed now and get showered and head off to skool.

1 comment:

Paresh said...

the portals of punjab are wide open love.
I need to create a playlist for you, you pick then.