Friday, April 21, 2006

Start by fixing your day

So like I'm at Espresso Royale trying to write my marketing plan for the fabulous Consumer Behavior final project which, if you must know, is this revolutionary beverage that is essentially juice with drugs. Yes, it will sell. Especially after I write this kick-ass marketing plan for it.

But I got distracted by this BW report on building the Airbus A380. Dude, you so have to check this out. I want one.

And if you didn't think that Virgin would make much of a splash in MENA, think again. BTW, I didn't know Emirates had so much moolah! I want to work for Virgin. There was a Virgin idea competition at school earlier this year. But I didn't have enough team members. Plus it was $75. Charging MBAs a nominal $75 to come up with your next million dollar idea is just stupid. As Resh would say - eat the costs, bastards.

I've heard Chug de Punjabi 4 times now. It's on repeat. I think I'll leave it on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahut chaalu hai!

Paresh said...

Chugi Di Punjabi Balle Bale *jiggy jiggy jiggle jiggy*

Wolfe said...

Oh I do like it when he jiggles *slurp*