Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm taking 22 credits next term

Well 3 of those are Project Management and 3 are the internship so they technically don't count.

Oh, and I'm taking sailing. Yes, that's right, you heard me, sailing. Hah! I decided step and tone was for wussies and well, I kinda miss being on a boat (ah fond memories of taking RumRunner out under the moonlight). But Wolfie, you say, this is a class and it won't be at night. One step towards getting a certificate I say. Don't bring the mood down. I'm feeling quite brave and bold, stepping out of my element like this. Notice how I could have taken stroke improvement (not that kind of stroke you perv) but I didn't. All in the spirit of stepping out you see. Of my element that is. Although, since I'm pretty much shaped like a buoy these days, one could argue the water IS my element. All in all, I'm feeling rather pipped about my decision. Albert Pinto has already made a joke about me in regattas but I shall ignore that and blithely march on into unchartered waters. Look out Charles River, here I come! I'm all atingle with excitement.

I might even get out of bed today!

1 comment:

Lippy said...

Well, there you go! We all need a reason to get out of bed, glad you found yours!

I hope the sailing starts when the weather is a bit warmer though...