Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nipple your toast?

This logo has been around since 1939, when a very clever and perverted artist named Jess Betlach decided to subliminally put nipples on the kneecaps of the Indian maiden, resulting in generations of adolescent American boys cutting up butter boxes to reveal the woman as pictured in the second image. Remove the box of butter she holds and put the same picture behind her, sliding it up but deviating neither left nor right. Tell me this wasn't intentional.
Ok, my friend Ken just admitted to doing this when he was a kid. Too funny. Read the post here. Don't forget to read the comments.

2 comments:

Lippy said...

Ok that was TOO funny. I never, ever caught on to that one.

My question is, at what age would I be disqualified from being an adolescent, because I'm dying to show this to a couple of the clowns I'm friends with?

Wolfe said...

You're never too old for boobies.