Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I have bronchitis

Tell me something. How is it that the human body is perfectly willing and able to generate metric tonnes of mucus but will not absorb the most absorbent of creams to combat dry winter skin? Why? Why?

I'm dry and sick. Ugh. It wasn't so bad yesterday so I actually went to one class (it was a Hatten class, I couldn't possibly miss a Hatten class!) but today looks tricky. Getting from the bed to the bathroom to the couch has resulted in a fit of coughing and lightheadedness. No wait, the lightheadedness was always there. Wheee!

So like, if you're reading this, world, send me soup. Actually screw soup, what I want is a large pizza with everything (green peppers, black olives, green olives, tomatoes, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, eggplant and feta cheese). I'm not so sick that I can't appreciate gourmet food. Don't forget the banana peppers. Or cake! Ooo, cake. I could do me some cake. What time do people start delivering pizza?

Wolfie, how sick could you possibly be if you're still obsessing about the feed-bag, you ask. Plenty sick, say I, pass the crushed red chillies and hand me an anti-biotic.

2 comments:

Paresh said...

Get better.

life's too cool to be sick half the school year.

Lippy said...

I'm working on filling all your orders! The pizza really would hit the spot wouldn't it?

Feel better!