Monday, February 19, 2007

Go away

It annoys the hell outta me that you think you can pop up on my screen after all these months and ask me seemingly innocent questions about my life. I don't care about your life anymore. I gave it my last damn two months ago when you popped up on my screen after two months of the last time you popped up on my screen. So don't do it. Don't pretend to care. Don't clutter my pristine desktop with your Ivy League sexist (not so sexy) ass. The only reason you want to know what's going on is because you're afraid I'm going to end up in the same place as you and kick your ass halfway to hell. Because you know that you left things in such a mess that if I ever see you again, I WILL kick your ass halfway to hell. So don't do it. Don't come anywhere near me. Even if it is online. I don't give a damn about you and I don't give a damn about your insecurities. So bugger off and don't bother me.

1 comment:

Lippy said...

I don't think this is the place for any of my lame attempts at clever nonsense. Just wanted to let you know I hear ya.