Sunday, May 18, 2008

Guests don't bring potatoes

It's amazing to wot lengths I will go to to avoid doing work.

So like, yesterday was fun. Watched OS 117: Le Caire nid d'espions yesterday with Nagina, Chi, Pey and Emily at the Kendall. Hilarious movie. I'd watch it again. Highly recommended. Jean Dujardin is not too heavy on the eyes either. After the movie we went to Tosci's (of course) where I, against my better judgement ate some ice cream and therefore was in tummy pain all the rest of the evening.

Then we bought Thai food and a bottle of champagne and lounged about on Emily's roof deck with fantastic views of the Charles and Cambridge. Her view is so much nicer than mine. Maybe I should move towards the river. Then we did dirty dirty things involving a Handi-Vac. Don't ask.

So like, remember that ROI presentation that's due tomorrow that I've been putting off for 3 weeks? I still haven't done it. But I did watch The Truman Show, took a 3 hour nap, watched Fiona caught on camera and cleaned the flat. Watching the 1996 Peter Gallagher Titanic now with a tomato salad and a lovely sunset.

Damn, suppose I should get to it then. How was the bonfire?

No comments: