Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hah, finished!

That was ridiculously simple. Of course, I've prolly got it all wrong and my manager will probably kick me off the team for being a twit but hey, at least I got it done.

I also got started on the Change Management article for CIO.com. Ahead of deadline too, aren't you proud?

I'm watching Mind of Mencia and he just screamed something really funny which I wish you were here to share with. According to Carlos here, he's a true American for eating beef because wot cows do is they fart and release methane gas which is causing global warming and wot vegetarians do is eat valuable plants that creates oxygen for the rest of us to breathe. So, us carnivores are eating the problem and you veggies are eating the solution.

I thought you would get a kick outta that :)

No comments: