Thursday, December 22, 2011

Forgive me Blogspot, for I have sinned. It's been over a year since my last post.

Just off the red-eye with no desire to get on another plane for a long time. Maybe planning a vacation so far away wasn't that wise. Should've just stayed at home and played Unchartered on my GIANT TELEVISION.

There are pillows everywhere. I had forgotten that it was pillow-cleaning time last weekend and that I never finished. So it only looks like I've been robbed but everything is still here but just in a mess.

I'll get to it in a minute.

I have to finish packing for Epic Vacation Trip. As always, I have prolly packed the wrong clothes but I couldn't be bothered to fix it.

I'll get to it in a minute.

I have to clean out the laptop and load it with new stuff for the journey.

I'll get to it in a minute.

I have to make an intelligent carry-on bag too. And find a travel purse.

I'll get to it in a minute.

I should prolly check-in too.

I'll get to it in a minute...

No comments: