Saturday, February 26, 2005

Do you believe in what you see?

No internet connection yesterday. Yes, I know I could have used the Googster's pc in the study but it's not the same thing. Besides, spent most of yesterday immersed in gloom with a debilitating headache and terrible nausea. So I re-read Stephen King's Slade. Unpublished, I think. Very funny. Then I re-read Dean Koontz's Demon Seed *shudder*. Horrible book. Very well written I thought.

Here's an interesting and completely useless concept. Blogshares. Where you trade shares on blogs. Interestingly enough, I'm listed. That might explain the odd traffic from Belgium. I don't know anybody in Belgium. The ones I did know moved to London.

Speaking of which, no news of impending visit yet. I shall keep you posted.

Strangely, debilitating headache and t.n. is back today. Although not so bad. Shall tinker with template changes now.

No comments: