Monday, February 21, 2005

It's one of those days when I'd really like to kick someone's ass in a dark alley.

Did you know there are fish in the lake? There are. There's some odd chap in an ugly hat and shorts fishing in the lake. He catches something then he throws it back in. Wot's the bloody point?! If you're going to go fish for smelly fishes, you might as well keep them. Causing the fishes a whole lot of needless trauma. And now there's some stupid girl in a pink t-shirt with her stupid mother standing on the bank and throwing food at the ducks. Then they squeal and take three steps back when the ducks advance. Retards. Wot the hell is wrong with these people? Why are they in my backyard? Just because the sun is shining and the skies are a lovely shade of pale blue and the trees are swaying gently in the breeze does not give you people a reason to commune with nature. Nature does not want to commune with you. Nature wants you to bloody well leave it alone. If this was not the case, then the trees would bend towards your balcony and not the sun. Losers! Get out of my sight! I do not want to see some hick's pasty white legs first thing in the morning when I look out my window.

And to think, people think I have an underlying menancing tone. I don't know where they get that stuff. I think I'm a lovely person. Really.

I need to get more fun female friends. You can submit applications now.

Am I the only person in the whole world who doesn't care about the way she looks?! Wotever happened to 'I'm a fun person and I don't have to advertise my boobs to have men interested in me'?! This is why I say, women rock. Give me a chick over a chap anyday. Any bloody day. I'll be turning lesbian now, thank you.

Current mood: Annoyed
Soundtrack for this afternoon: Sona family and Josh. Thanks Resh.

No comments: