Friday, March 04, 2005

Desi Pot Noodles are somehow tastier than Top Ramen.

Apparently I'm an ESTP. I used to be an INTJ when I took this test at Mozee. Go figure.

"As an ESTP, you are Extraverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving. This makes your primary focus on Extraverted Sensing with Introverted Thinking.

This is defined as a SP personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Artisans (Sensation Seeking) type, and more specifically the Promoters or Doers.

Because you aren't as excited about routine, your blog may be more journal-like, without as much consistantcy in time between posts. But because you like getting things done, coupled with your need for style and appreciation for the sense, you will be more likely to have a gorgeous design and set up for journalling."

Hah. Rubbish.

Anyway.

I went shopping and finally got a pair of something-resembling-BJP pants. The Googster says she likes them but deep down inside she's shuddering. I can tell.

For my friend Resh, who's having trouble with logos, here's an interesting readabout Linux and the Penguin.

Rajesh Advani on Sulekha. He writes very 'awwww' stories. Very nicely too, I might add. He may just be a perma-link.

Bill Gates gets spam. I find that very funny. Do you think he has assistants to read his email?

So Wipro implements an intra-company match-making portal for its employees. 'Cuz, you know, it's not enough that your parents, your relatives, your neighbors, and everybody else you know is trying to set you up in an arranged marriage, now your employer has to leap in as well. So wot, do they have a whole department for this? Wot happens when things don't work out? Can't you just imagine Pushpa from Accounting going on a date with Anil from QA and when Anil bores the crap outta the evening by droning on and on about how "I really vaant to be in development and this is just a stepping stone for me and my mother wants to know if you can make sambar" and Pushpa shocks the living daylights outta Anil because she orders a steak and martini for herself. Then they have to go back to the same office. Oo. They should make this into a reality show!

Dinner time.

No comments: