Sunday, March 13, 2005

"I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!'

So did you know that there was a tourism fair in Berlin this weekend? And they had coupons for 11% off for Macy's. I thought that was funny.

The Googster and I went to Hot Springs yesterday. Lovely drive. Beautiful day. 84 degrees and sunny. Spent 2 hours at the Garvan Woodland Gardens. Sat on benches surrounded by trees and flowers and had Silsila moments. Ate icecream in the gift shop. Apparently I obsessively browse gift shops all over the place. If I'm ever lost and there's a gift shop in the vicinity, I'll be there. It's like a beacon to me. Shall post pictures of the gardens as and when can be bothered to get them washed. Yes, we still use film in our camera.

Marcel and I are going to start an international multicultural travel agency. And since I'm a minority in every country, I'm sure we could get a loan. I'm not sure why we'd need a loan, but isn't that wot firms do? Get loans?

I was at Blockbuster returning Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and getting The Usual Suspects and there was this chap who was following me around the store. Either that or he was browsing the suspense section alphabetically as well. And he was wearing that perfume that V wears. Can't remember the name. And I am not ashamed to say, I stood there pretending to check out some movie with a bleeding butterfly on the cover just so I could get a good sniff.

It's 51 degrees and cloudy today. The cherry blossoms are in bloom. Very pretty.

Eternal Sunshine is a very well made movie I must say. Good editing. Good cinematography. The plot was very very odd. But all in all, a very good movie.

No comments: