Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Count to 10 and breathe deeply

Building a single view of customers. This is how customer management SHOULD be done.

The Treo Grande review. It seems good value. Remember, my birthday is coming up *grin*.

The Nokia 9300, however, I've heard isn't so good.

UW Prof makes laser for scanning lots of information at once. So you have faster drives? Er.. ok. Very cool but for wot purpose again? Just something bigger, better, faster or am I missing the bigger picture here?

Handsets to be made in India. God help us, but am I the only one who thinks there's a quality issue here? Yeah, sure, it's cheap. But you get wot you pay for.

I'm really annoyed because my new project plan estimates cost twice as much as the one originally scoped and I have to justify it to the client. I'm going home before I bash Pinto's head in. Yes, I know, it's not his fault. Who's side are you on anyway?

5 comments:

Paresh said...

why complain? is only DWTC. Useless piece of crap building either way.

Wolfe said...

*gasp* Only DWTC?! ONLY DWTC?! This project is singularly THE MOST important project of my career so far. *slap*

Paresh said...

you slap me around way too much. I must consult legal advice for battery here.

Wolfe said...

*slap*

13 said...

What's wrong with handsets made in India? So our fingers might be a bit bigger than the once used my a teenage Vietnamese girl in a motorola factory there. And.. we might not have the right qualifications as a chinese worker in a samsung prison factory outside Bejing. And... we might not be able to get food packets in return for work as LG does in 'freezone' factories in North Korea.....

India doesn't have a problem with quality when it comes to export. It has a serious problem when it comes to domestic products, this is because the consumer is price and not quality sensitive. Exports is a different story, be it software, gems, textiles, cars... we do a good job.

So support the 'Made in India' brand :-)