Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Only links schminks

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Things have been busy. Hope you're doing well. Give my love to the kids.

The Feds hack WEP. Daym, this sounds like fun!

Symbols! Thousands of symbols! For EVERYTHING!

RFID goes chipless!

More than 50% of Americans will develop a mental illness at some point in their lives. Is this because the Americans are pansies who can't handle life? Or is it because doctors are better versed in psychiatry over there? 'Cuz we all know it ain't 'cuz life is hard in the US.

No stadium in NYC? Where would they put it anyway?! Queens?! Forget the stadium man! Build low-cost housing!

Microsoft's new Lenovo tablet. *drool*

Apparently there's a cross-site scripting flaw on an MSN website.

The chaps are playing Greenday in the office. It's not half bad. Maybe I'll be more open to alternative.

Disposable camcorders! Can you imagine wot this will do to the digital video market?! Not to mention in-store sales. Fuckin' brilliant!

Apple goes Intel! Batshitfuckinloco man, can you imagine the dilution of brand equity? But it's good news that now you'll be able to run Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver at the same time.

More later. I have IAs to clean up.

P.S. I have a cryptic note that says 'Majid - My struggle'. Does anyone know why?

7 comments:

Paresh said...

Majid is your long lost beau who you dropped out of the plane over the Kumbh Mela when you were a wee lass in Manali?

Neha said...

I think that's the title of Majid's latest rap album, due to drop any day now. Best czech that shizz 'fo Maj busts a cap in yo ass. True dat, hood rat.

Wolfe said...

Remind me again the value of knowing you two?

Neha said...

We keep you striving for bigger and better things. And by 'things' I mean 'friends'.

Paresh said...

and again - it's because you lurrrrrrrrve us.

Wolfe said...

This is true. I do lurve y'all. *sniff*

Paresh said...

oh stop blubbering like a baby