Friday, September 09, 2005

Warm and fuzzy

So like after being in class and meetings for about 13 hours yessterday, while I was researching for my Saturday paper, Artraj popped online on MSN and that little window with his picture in it (plus his suxy chin) pinged on my laptop and in the middle of all the madness, I smiled. I smiled because he looked so .. Artraj. Confident, fun, nice and a little tired.

So, everybody, put pictures on your MSN. Your friends want to see you. Especially the ones that aren't around you.

I'm running an hour late this morning. Yesterday we watched Seabiscuit. The day before it was the Navy Seals. The day before that it was a Gene Kelly movie. It's not so bad doing all this analysis. In fact, it's a little bit fun. I guess I brushed up with the job at the agency.

Ok, time for class. Oo donuts.

The prof just put on Dave Brubeck. Hell yeah this is going to be fun!

No comments: