Thursday, December 22, 2005

The lion, the witch and the wardrobe

Finals are over! They were horrid. I have horrid grades. Marketing is still holding out - should be in before I leave. Yep, I'm leaving. On vacation. To Dubai. For three weeks. Hah. Eat yer heart out.

Been having horrid issues with housing and roommates. Take my advice - don't live with undergrads. They're stupid and irresponsible. Well, not my current undergrad housemate. She's nice. And from Hawaii.

Why is there nothing on tele at 7 am?! Oh no, Rachel Ray. Everytime I see Rachel Ray I think of Scott. He was obsessed with her. It was frightening.

I'm going to download the Tide song.

So like, I didn't tell you about the room. In addition to the futon, the desk, the chair and the mattress I now have a bed frame with box springs, another desk and another chair. From the stupid irresponsible undergrad housemate who absconded without paying the rent. And I finally hooked up the tele. Very fun. Now I can lie in bed and groan at the tube. Oo, there's a warm front coming in.

Flying on Saturday. Punjabi munda is supposed to be in NYC. Hope he'll come visit, the skunk. Em left yesterday for Seattle. I'm supposed to go out with the Middle Eastern boys today (Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon representin'!) but I'm too green mucusy. I shall potter around the house and watch pre-Christmas commercials.

The Gnu is also s'posed to be in NYC. Maybe I should go to NYC. No. It's too cold.

Apparently there are new airport security regulations. No cattle prods, ice picks, meat cleavers, pool cues but cigar cutters, eyelash curlers and short scissors are permitted. Ten bucks says I get pulled out for a random check. And underwired bras don't help, let me tell you. The number of people who ogle you when you're been boob-felt by a woman in uniform is fascinating.

Everybody is very upset that Damon has defected to the Yankees. Personally, I don't see the point. People are dying homeless in the streets. Perspective, people.

I have 567 emails in my Yahoo! inbox. They're not spam. Oh blech. Alrighty, let's get this over with.

No comments: