Friday, March 31, 2006

Call now for a free brochure

I was sitting at Campo Fiori yesterday playing Scrabble with Em and there was these two chaps playing Mastermind. Remember Mastermind? Googs used to cheat all the time.

Did not go to Hill, Holliday this morning as scheduled as was too damn tired. Need to not make so many appointments in a day. Draining me out it is.

So I'm watching Martha Stewart (because there's nothing else on tele) and they're showing the dirty dishes in the sink. And she glittered a chair. It was hideous. Now she's charring pieces of meat for no reason. Apparently the aim is inedibility. And she will show us later how to arrange our garbage so it is pleasing to the eye. It's just this sort of utter garbage that makes you want to pluck your eyeballs out one at a time. Stay with us, coming up, how to vaccum your moss. Quite frankly I think prison has unhinged her. Prolly why only Trump will have her on his show.

I should really tackle that large pile of paper on my desk but I'm in no mood. Technology Entrepreneurship Night tonight. I should do laundry.

Is Desperate Housewives worth watching?

Rao's back from Peru. He said Macchu Picchu was ok and the Lost City of the Incas wasn't all that spectacular. But they did go white water rafting and jumped off bridges into lakes and drank unusual and illegal substances. Sounds like a lovely vacation to me.

Blast it. The milk's gone bad.

No comments: