Friday, May 26, 2006

God forbid you tell a chap something

Done with the first two weeks of intensives and two very long and quite hard finals. And there's a long weekend ahead. And there is thunder in the air. And perhaps some rain. Perfect evening to cuddle on the couch with some candlelight and a home-cooked meal and a board game and a movie on the tele and some wine. The only problem is that I don't know any non-CroMagnon men who would be nice to cuddle with.

I would venture to say that if your near and dear ones can't give you some constructive feedback and if you constantly find yourself being miffed at them then then you need to get yo 'tude and go find yourself some other near and dear ones. You know the kind. Those ones that don't give a shit about you. I guarantee that they will ALWAYS be pleasant to you. I highly recommend them. They're the perfect bonk partners too. They will never want you to stay to cuddle or make you breakfast or make you smile.

I, meanwhile, will find some other way to spend my lovely rainy sunny movie-filled casual sandals walking around town swimming weekend with people who don't yell at me in public and could be bothered to change their clothes and take a shower and shave once a while. And not just for other random women but for me. You know. Me. The one that puts up with your sensitive ass. And no, that's not too much to ask.

No comments: