Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good morning good morning good morning how are you?

So like, I've nearly finished making the necklace I started working on last night. Just one middle piece left. Thing is that the middle piece I want in there is a long one so I can't use a small ring to attach it to the links of the chain like the other pieces. Think I may have to do something nifty with a headpin. Which means another trip to the bead store. And this morning in the shower I had a lovely idea for matching earrings too. Maybe I'll try and finish them today so I can give them to Black Cobra when I go down to NYC this weekend.

Actually, they're too nice. I may just keep them for myself. :)

So like, my laptop died suddenly last night and checkdisk keeps hanging. Very worrying.

It's rainy and I'm hungry for breakfast.

The office is pretty dead. Half of them are on vacation. The other half are on a conference call with each other. Which is odd. Because everybody's cubby is right next to everybody elses.

I don't have a cubby. Which is fine by me. I abhor cubbies. I may go sneaking around to the Midpoint to stare out the window at the rain whilst pretending to work on functional specs.

Ooo, I could do with a bagel or something. Where shall we go for lunch today? Pick one for me.

1 comment:

Tee said...

Souper Salad for a good buffet or Au bon pain for a light lunch :)