Monday, July 03, 2006

P.P. Belkovich

So like the move to NY went fine. Very tiring but fine. Have 18 bruises and an achy left wrist and some sort of a strange cold but other than that, am fine. Black Cobra is fine. The new apartment is fine. It's all fine. I shall post pictures of the move just as soon as BC sends them to me.

So like, it's hot in Boston. Hot and limpid. Like a noodle. Not much work to do. Read that as not much income coming in. Still, there it is.

I like Adrants.com. Don't you?

You can just hear the model on the right in this United Bennetton ad screaming to the model on the left during the photo shoot, "Back off bitch! My boobs need more space than your sorry little boy chest!" Or at least that's what we hear in our sick, twisted mind.
I especially like how this has been tagged 'boobs' on Flickr. Nice.

No comments: