Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So does this mean you've bookmarked me now?

Now if I only knew who you are. I don't know anyone in New Haven, CT. Do I?

Found me through Tamiami, didn't you? Had a lot of time on Wednesday last to read nearly a year's worth of blog posts. Forgot me on Saturday last and had to search but found me alright on Monday. Did you enjoy the blog? You know it's rude - you know all about me but I don't know about you. That's wot the comments are for, you know. And I promise, I won't use the fact that you use a Mac against you. Well, maybe, ok, just a little bit.

Come out come out whoever you are. Can't hide behind Comcast forever.

Ok, that sounded creepy.

On a side note, I am now officially a victim of identity fraud. Details to come.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll let you know who i am, but only if we meet. your place, or mine?

OS X sucks? dude, you need an education.

windows and identity fraud. go figure.

:)

Anonymous said...

an entire post dedicated to me is pretty flattering :p

and yeah, i enjoy the blog a lot.

Wolfe said...

I didn't say it sucked. I just said I wouldn't hold it against you.

And no, creepy strange comment person, I will not meet you at your place. It's too far to drive.

And you can't meet me at mine. You could be riff-raff with bad punctuation.

*sppth*

Anonymous said...

I was talking about your OS X rant in a previous post. I could be riff-raff with bad puncuation. But I'm not.

Throw caution to wind, Wolfe. Live a little.

:)

Wolfe said...

See, this just goes to show that you know me not. Not even a little. I don't throw caution to winds (imagine the idea). I plan everything. In fact, I plan the planning process as well. I'm boring and predictable. I ain't no risk-taker. The most daring thing I've done is ordered sushi from a 2-star joint. Don't ask me to be bold. I can't do it. It stresses me out, the mere thought of it.

Now I have heartburn. See wot you've done?!

Anonymous said...

Oh, of course I don't know you! Why else do you think I want to meet you? :p

From your blog and fancyshamcy MBA I gather you want to be a high powered exec type in America's corporate machinery (or is that too cliched?)? And if that's right, you've got to take risks! You can't sit on the sidelines and watch the show. :)

For the heartburn, have some Tums.

Wolfe said...

Only if you're a hot tall desi man born on or before 1978.

Or woman. I'm not picky.