Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I know you missed me

Hello dahlings! So sorry I haven't written but I'm on vacation. In Dubai. I have no time for you.

That last week, you see, was murder on my brittle bones. But all done with finals and interviews and papers, I board my flight to lovely Athens and onwards to good ole DXB. The bags did not get lost. The flight was bumpy. The food was terrible.

The past 10 days have been spent mostly eating, sleeping and watching tele. Oh, and going back and forth to RK's place. Where we mostly eat and watch tele. There's more of that on the horizon.

Met Albert Pinto the lovely yesterday. Had an enjoyable chat over coffee and shawarmas with Black Cobra (who says hello, btw) and that's pretty much it in terms of outings. Perhaps I shall meet Vakson today. Art is too busy being creative for friends. Salad arrives from Seattle tomorrow. Life is good.

I hope you're well. Did you have a nice Christmas? I did. I went to the Grand Hyatt to sit unter the chocolate fountain greedily clutching profiteroles. I know you missed me, you came here every day looking for me. Except on the 16th. You didn't come on the 16th. But you did come twice on the 18th. But I thot you had bloglines that alerts you when posts are posted? Perhaps you wanted to look for yourself. Aww, you did miss me, didn't you?

No comments: