Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I've finished my paper

And it's brilliant! BRILLIANT! The key, Jimmy, is to shut it down and put it away and get to bed and sleep for 7 hours and then wake up at the crack of freakin' dawn and be amazed as you write it all in 36 minutes. An additional 10 to proof-read, save, print, bang, slap, Bob's yer uncle. It's brilliant I tell you. I'm going to get an A and get a fabulous job and make lots of money and rule the world! Hah!

The Angel Gabriel, I'll have you infidels know, is not dead. So there!

3 comments:

Paresh said...

Cletus, I knew you had it in you.

BTW Gabriel should be nowhere as nice as shown that picture.

You know?

Lippy said...

Well well, you have inspired me to try your method. I'm going to knock off now, and wake bright and early, so see if I can simulate your genius! I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

:)