Friday, April 04, 2008

Now I know you're going to like this

I highly recommend you listen to Daaku Daddy. While the song makes me want to throw something heavy at the tele, I'm sure you'll get a kick outta Shakti Kapoor being a Daaku Daddy.

More from the same artiste who is clearly a musical genius:
Chap in bathtub getting his hair washed by girl in tight t-shirt and bindi and I hope to god some pants but you really can't tell. Girl says:
"Aye heep hopper mujhe pyaar to aye heep hopper
Meri pyaar ki duniya mein, meri love ki duniya mein, ek pappi do na sir"

Then the hip hopper goes:
"Kya tu pak rahi hai
Kaise tap rahi hai
Khopdi pak rahi hai
Ruk ruk ruk
Baksheesh bhi diya hai
Bonus bhi diya hai
chahiye tujhko kya hai
Phut phut phut"

Then the girl says something about "tere ghar mein bartan shartan maanjti hu barabar". So, evidently, she's the bai types.

Further confirmed by the Heep Hopper who sings to himself:
"Maybe but she's hot like Rekha..
But she ain't gonna find my favour...
How can I'm a star hip hopper..
She's my bai, just a part time naukar"

Ishq Bector is his name, would you believe.

2 comments:

Tee said...

I hate this song.. I don't get it and I don't think I want to either!! The nasly "Siiiiiiiiiiirrr, Lo na Phonnnnnnnne" still rings in my ear at nights. I have no idea why Sunindhi Chauhan would sing this song.

Anonymous said...

aye hiphopper!