Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I meant to blog last night...

... but I fell asleep waiting for my snooze to alarm. You see, I had Marketing Research last night and this post-grad doctoral student of suspicious origin (either German or Cambodian, I couldn't really tell) was droning on and on about one-way ANOVAs and Tamhane's T2 and estimated means of scores. Deep down inside, I'm sure all she wants is to be loved but I still maintain that taking it out on us with regression analysis was not the way to endear herself to the masses. So I staggered back home and worked on my Database Management project and then I read for my IMC class and then I turned off the light and I couldn't sleep so then I switched it back on and read about ODBmesses and then my alarm went off at 6 am and then I thought I'd just lie down for a minute or three and next thing you know, it's 7:32 and I'm going to be late for my 8 am.

It's been a long day. Mondays and Tuesdays are long days. I'm in IMC now. I'm supposed to be paying attention but it's hard to do. Don't get me wrong, profitability reflections of promos are very interesting but I've read the damn articles and this isn't adding any value.

Had the first meeting of the BU Energe club. The distribution of solar energy panels for luxury homes project is on hold because I have no time for it right now but I still try and work on it sneakily on the side.

The prof. just said something about fatness of margins. It sounded key. I should listen.

No comments: