Sunday, November 05, 2006

I have only 2 gigs of hard disk space left

Because the rest of it is currently occupied storing over 1000 songs, most from Black Cobra's iPod and some from Kataria's iPod. I've been going over them one by one to debate if I want to keep them for my own listening pleasure. On my iRiver. Yes, that's right, I have a non-iPod mp3 device. Why? Because iPods suck. They're big and ugly and break when you drop them. This one I've flung across the room many a time (mostly when I get home from another tiring day at MBAWorld and explode out of my clothes). There are songs in here that you would kill to have. Like 'main se meena se na saaqi se' and 'baat hai yeh mamoolie, joooolieeee, i love ju'. No, seriously man, Black Cobra, you need to really upgrade your taste in music.

I have reloaded trustly iRiver with MC Solaar and Afro Celt.

So I've been on this couch all day, in my pink jammies and fuzzy slippers, working on papers. Dre and Megan are not in and the place is dead silent. I was talking to myself earlier just to test my hearing. It's getting a little boring.

So like, I have this large complicated intense paper to write for my Strategy class and I'm so stuck for inspiration. Think I'll play a game until 6. Damn procrastination.

I want to go to the Boston Bhangra thing. If I could only find someone to go with.

Niku is in India buying up Nainital candles like they're going out of style. Wot are the chances I'll actually get some?

Say, Niku! Wanna go with me to the Boston Bhangra thing?!

2 comments:

Paresh said...

You're quite humorous. No. Really, you are.

Wolfe said...

I know I am. I spent 2 hours reading my own archives when I should have been working on my Strategy Implementation paper. I'm bloody funny.