Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I should wear warmer socks

The good thing about Election Day is that there won't be anymore crappy political ads on the tele anymore. Man, those things are annoying.

Yesterday my neck, back and shoulders hurt so much that when I got into bed I thanked the Good Lord out loud that I had the Sears' Feng Shui mattress. Promptly fell asleep and didn't wake until 8 hours had passed. I had a dirty dream about a tall chap who left me an origami heart on my pillow in the morning. Sadly, when I woke, there wasn't one. But all the pain was gone. Lovely, lurrrvely.

Today has been another harried day. I'm in my IMC class now. She's wearing a large purple tent. The Communist isn't in class today. Did I mention there's a Russian Communist girl in my IMC class who just won't shut up. It's amazing. There must be nothing she has no opinion on. To her credit, she does know a lot of things.

My neck, back and shoulders hurt again. I'm looking forward to going to bed. Tall origami man would be a bonus.

Can I just say that I don't get all these people harping on and on about how the Mac OS is better than the Windows OS. I don't see the Mac OS running half the programs I couldn't do without, it's slow, clunky, hard to recover when it freezes up, has poor memory allocation. I mean it has its uses for the creative types but isn't necessarily a better OS. I'm also particularly tired of advertising types going on and on about this. Dude, it's not like you're going to convert me. I like my Windows. I'm not going to switch. Deal with it.

One of the Taiwanese kids just asked if the Canadians feel inferior to Americans. Too funny. I must add that we're doing the Molson Canadian - The Rant case. The professor sitting fatly in her purple tent replied, "I don't know what sort of issues are going on up there. Canada may just need a good shrink."

Also, I don't know if you know this, but I'm addicted to Gatorade. I eat breakfast and dinner and in between I suck down the 'ade like there's no tomorrow. Like it's going out of style. Like we're all going to die and this stuff is the only thing that will save us. Which, you know, may very well be the case.

I speak on my phone for an average of 1,697 minutes per month. That's about an hour a day. And I'm paying close to $100 a month for this. That's 5 cents a minute. Is that good?

No comments: